- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Sony Max bringing back popular property ‘Action Super Kings’
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max is set to bring back its popular property ‘Action Super Kings’ featuring Hindi-dubbed South Indian movies
The property will air from 24 June to 29 July, every Saturday, at 8 pm.
‘Action Super Kings’ will showcase world television premieres of blockbuster movies every weekend in prime-time slots.
With ‘Action Super Kings’, Sony Max will be premiering movies that feature a blend of action, romance and comedy—from Jr NTR trying to save the environment from being destroyed in ‘Janta Garage’ to Vijay playing an honest cop who goes to any extent to save his daughter in ‘Therii’ to Pawan Kayan standing up for the weaker sections in society in ‘Katamaryudu.’