- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sony Max bringing back popular property ‘Action Super Kings’
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max is set to bring back its popular property ‘Action Super Kings’ featuring Hindi-dubbed South Indian movies
The property will air from 24 June to 29 July, every Saturday, at 8 pm.
‘Action Super Kings’ will showcase world television premieres of blockbuster movies every weekend in prime-time slots.
With ‘Action Super Kings’, Sony Max will be premiering movies that feature a blend of action, romance and comedy—from Jr NTR trying to save the environment from being destroyed in ‘Janta Garage’ to Vijay playing an honest cop who goes to any extent to save his daughter in ‘Therii’ to Pawan Kayan standing up for the weaker sections in society in ‘Katamaryudu.’