- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Sony issues disconnection notice to Videocon d2h
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India (SPNDI) has issued a disconnection notice to direct-to-home (DTH) operator Videocon d2h due to non-payment of outstanding dues.
SPNDI, which distributes SPNI and TV Today Network channels, has said that the signals of some or all channels from these networks will not be available to Videocon d2h customers three weeks from the date of issue of notice. The notice was issued on 14 July.
Meanwhile, Videocon d2h and Reliance Digital TV have issued notices informing subscribers about removal of certain channels.
Videocon d2h has issued a notice stating that Sadvidya TV and K-News will not be available starting 5 August. Reliance Digital TV has stated that it will not carry Homeshop18, Assam Talks, Neo Sports and Neo Prime three weeks from the date of notice.