- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Sony expands roles of Rohit Gupta and Rajesh Kaul
In the realigned organisational structure, SPNI’s international business gets consolidated within the networks’ sales and syndication business.
In the new structure, the sports business is more closely aligned to the distribution business.
Consequently, Rohit Gupta’s role has expanded to SPNI president, network sales and international business. SPNI international business head Neeraj Arora will now report to Gupta.
Gupta and Kaul have been with SPNI for 14 years and eight years respectively.
Sony Pictures Networks India CEO NP Singh, “This realignment is configured to further our global business ambitions. It allows us to maximise complimentary synergies existing within the network and augment SPN’s consideration as a partner-of-choice by brands and businesses alike.”