- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Sony expands roles of Rohit Gupta and Rajesh Kaul
In the realigned organisational structure, SPNI’s international business gets consolidated within the networks’ sales and syndication business.
In the new structure, the sports business is more closely aligned to the distribution business.
Consequently, Rohit Gupta’s role has expanded to SPNI president, network sales and international business. SPNI international business head Neeraj Arora will now report to Gupta.
Gupta and Kaul have been with SPNI for 14 years and eight years respectively.
Sony Pictures Networks India CEO NP Singh, “This realignment is configured to further our global business ambitions. It allows us to maximise complimentary synergies existing within the network and augment SPN’s consideration as a partner-of-choice by brands and businesses alike.”