- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Sony expands roles of Rohit Gupta and Rajesh Kaul
In the realigned organisational structure, SPNI’s international business gets consolidated within the networks’ sales and syndication business.
In the new structure, the sports business is more closely aligned to the distribution business.
Consequently, Rohit Gupta’s role has expanded to SPNI president, network sales and international business. SPNI international business head Neeraj Arora will now report to Gupta.
Gupta and Kaul have been with SPNI for 14 years and eight years respectively.
Sony Pictures Networks India CEO NP Singh, “This realignment is configured to further our global business ambitions. It allows us to maximise complimentary synergies existing within the network and augment SPN’s consideration as a partner-of-choice by brands and businesses alike.”