- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sony ESPN ups tennis content, to air ATP in July
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) is increasing the tennis content on its sports channels. The network will broadcast the upcoming ATP 500 and ATP 1000 events in July.
The ATP 500 Citi Open, Washington and ATP 1000 Rogers Cup, Toronto will be aired live and exclusive on Sony ESPN channels.
SPNI’s broadcast of the ATP 500 and ATP 1000 Tour events reinforces its focus on tennis, and tennis fans in India can now look forward to the world’s top-ranked players in men’s professional tennis on tour.
The ATP 500 Citi Open in Washington will kick off on 19 July while the ATP 1000 Rogers Cup in Toronto will begin on 25 July.
The ATP 500 Citi Open in Washington is the next big tournament on the ATP tour after the end of Wimbledon, closely followed by the prestigious ATP 1000 Rogers Cup in Toronto. Both the tournaments will see a host of top-ranked players in action like John Isner, Tomas Berdych, Grigor Dimitrov, Nick Kyrgios, Stan Wawrinka, Kei Nishikori, Marin Cilic and newly crowned Wimbledon champion, Andy Murray.
The ATP 500 Citi Open will be telecast from 19 to 24 July while the ATP 1000 Rogers Cup will be telecast from 25 to 31 July.