- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Sony Entertainment firms up content team
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media (MSM) is building tie team for its flagship Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET). Close on the heels of appointing Danish Khan as business head for the channel and Anup Vishwanathan as head of marketing, the company has now firmed up its programming team with two senior level appointments.
Anshuman Sinha is joining as SVP and senior creative director of the channel, while Ritesh Modi will take charge as VP and creative director.
Together, Vishwanathan, Sinha and Modi will form Khan’s core team, driving the overall business of the channel including channel growth, viewership, and developing innovative revenue opportunities.
Sinha comes with over 17 years of experience and his forte lies in synergising consumer sentiment with progressive content.
Having more than 18 years of experience, Modi specialises in non-fiction reality show formats along with an understanding of regional markets.
MSM CEO NP Singh said, “Given rising industry competitiveness, coupled with a steady surge of growing audience expectations, innovation has become the key to success and growth. It is imperative that consumer insights dictate a channel’s look and feel as well as programming.”
“The new team is not only seasoned and versatile but also willing to go the extra mile to ensure that consumer choice becomes the key to new offerings from SET, the flagship channel of MSM. This new team is committed to writing the next chapter of our growth story and they have my full support,” he added.