- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Sony BBC Earth’s special series on tigers to premiere on 15 July
MUMBAI: Ahead of the World Tigers day this month, Sony BBC Earth is launching ‘Tiger-Spy In The Jungle’. The special series will premiere on 15 July at 9 pm under the ‘Earth Specials’ slot.
Using boulder cams and special spy cams carried by elephants, this show traverses the interiors of India’s hidden wildlife. The series follows the different stages of a tiger’s life – from playful cubs, to learning adolescents and ultimately to young hunting adults. It also throws light on Tigers’ changing equations with other animals including the leopard, its biggest competitor.