- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Sony BBC Earth inks distribution deals
MUMBAI: Sony BBC Earth, which debuts on 6 March at 8 pm, has inked a clutch of distribution deals.
Deals have been done with direct-to-home (DTH) service providers Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV and Reliance Digital TV. The infotainment channel will also be present on cable networks Hathway, DEN, GTPL, InDigital, Fastway, Manthan, UCN, Ortel and Kerala Vision.
The channel on its Facebook page urges fans to join brand ambassador Kareena Kapoor Khan for the launch announcement today evening at 6 pm.
There is a behind-the-scenes video of Kareena doing a brand film. She said, “I tried something new… something different from what I would normally do. I am sure you will enjoy watching this behind-the-scenes video as much as I enjoyed shooting the brand film! It will blow your mind… just as the content on the new channel will make you ‘Feel Alive’.”
The channel is also running an initiative. It is telling fans to send feedback on what makes them feel alive. Fans stand a chance of a film being made for them. The best entries will be featured on air.