- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sony awards title, in-stadia rights of India–Sri Lanka series to ITW Consulting
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) has awarded the title and on-ground sponsorship rights of the Sri Lanka vs India cricket series to sports management company ITW Consulting.
The Sri Lanka vs India series involves 3 Tests, 5 ODIs and 1 T20. ITW had also bagged the on-ground and title sponsorship rights of the on-going Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka series.
The deal involves title rights, on-ground and in-stadia advertising rights for all the cricket matches played during the above two series. SPNI is the sole commercial rights holder of Sri Lanka Cricket. It has retained the media rights while awarding the on-ground sponsorship rights to ITW.