- MIB integrates three media units under newly created BOC
- Republic TV, BTVI in strategic content alliance for Union Budget 2018
- Oyeeee Media gets board approval to partner Balaji, Essel Vision
- TV Today invests Rs 28.6 crore in Mail Today
- Prime Focus to raise Rs 330 cr via preferential warrants to cut debt
- Sony acquires India broadcast rights of T10 Cricket League
Sonal Khanduja joins Times Television Network as programming head for English cluster
Khanduja was earlier with Zee for nine years. Among different roles, she looked after programming and acquisitions for the two English channels, Zee Studio and Zee Café.
Khanduja has replaced Mansi Shrivastav who left the organisation in September-end.