- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
‘Son of Satyamurthy 2’ premiere fetches Sony Max 4.81 mn impressions
MUMBAI: The TV premiere of ‘Son of Satyamurthy 2’ was the fourth-most-watched Hindi movie in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) with 4.81 million impressions, as per BARC India ratings for Week 28.
‘Son of Satyamurthy 2’, the Hindi-dubbed version of Telugu romantic comedy-action film ‘Hyper’, had premiered on Sony Max on 8 July.
Salman–Shah Rukh’s 1995 action thriller ‘Karan Arjun’ was the top film with 5.24 million impressions.
Top Hindi movie channels in U+R HSM
The movie ‘Karan Arjun’ helped Sony Wah to climb the ladder to the second spot.
Rishtey Cineplex slipped to No. 3 while Star Gold dropped to No. 5.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee Cinema and Star Gold swapped places.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘3 Idiots’ was the most-watched film in urban HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Sony Wah replaced Rishtey Cineplex as the top Hindi movie channel in rural HSM. Sony Max and Star Utsav Movies swapped positions.
Top movies in Rural HSM
‘Karan Arjun’ was the most-watched film in rural HSM.