- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
‘Son of Satyamurthy 2’ premiere fetches Sony Max 4.81 mn impressions
MUMBAI: The TV premiere of ‘Son of Satyamurthy 2’ was the fourth-most-watched Hindi movie in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) with 4.81 million impressions, as per BARC India ratings for Week 28.
‘Son of Satyamurthy 2’, the Hindi-dubbed version of Telugu romantic comedy-action film ‘Hyper’, had premiered on Sony Max on 8 July.
Salman–Shah Rukh’s 1995 action thriller ‘Karan Arjun’ was the top film with 5.24 million impressions.
Top Hindi movie channels in U+R HSM
The movie ‘Karan Arjun’ helped Sony Wah to climb the ladder to the second spot.
Rishtey Cineplex slipped to No. 3 while Star Gold dropped to No. 5.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee Cinema and Star Gold swapped places.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘3 Idiots’ was the most-watched film in urban HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Sony Wah replaced Rishtey Cineplex as the top Hindi movie channel in rural HSM. Sony Max and Star Utsav Movies swapped positions.
Top movies in Rural HSM
‘Karan Arjun’ was the most-watched film in rural HSM.