- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Shop CJ gives advertising mandate to Publicis
MUMBAI: TV shopping network Shop CJ, the equal joint venture between Korea’s CJ O Shopping and private equity firm Providence, has appointed Publicis as its advertising agency. This followed a multi-agency pitch.
Publicis India will work on the strategy and creative deliverables of Shop CJ, spearheading the next phase of growth for the brand.
The company is strengthening the brand with a complete overhaul of its communication strategy.
Shop CJ owns and operates three channels – Shop CJ, Shop CJ Tamil and Shop CJ Telugu. The company plans to enter more regional markets.