- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Shop CJ gives advertising mandate to Publicis
MUMBAI: TV shopping network Shop CJ, the equal joint venture between Korea’s CJ O Shopping and private equity firm Providence, has appointed Publicis as its advertising agency. This followed a multi-agency pitch.
Publicis India will work on the strategy and creative deliverables of Shop CJ, spearheading the next phase of growth for the brand.
The company is strengthening the brand with a complete overhaul of its communication strategy.
Shop CJ owns and operates three channels – Shop CJ, Shop CJ Tamil and Shop CJ Telugu. The company plans to enter more regional markets.