- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Shashi Sumeet ropes in Nikhil Mirchandani as group CEO
MUMBAI: Shashi Sumeet Group has appointed media specialist Nikhil Mirchandani as its group CEO.
In his new role, Mirchandani will oversee the group’s business operations and expansion plans.
Prior to this role, Mirchandani has been associated with HOOP Entertainment, a company he founded in 2012.
Mirchandani comes with over 20 years of experience, having worked across major networks including Sony Entertainment Television, Turner International, National Geographic Channel and Star India.
Mirchandani was MD, South Asia, NGC Network and Fox International Channels for over five years and later joined Star as EVP and GM, Star One. He then started Hoop Entertainment, an entrepreneurial venture engaged in the business of branded and digital content solutions.
Commenting on the appointment, Shashi Sumeet Group founder–director Sumeet Hukamchand Mittal said, “I am pleased to welcome Nikhil Mirchandani to Shashi Sumeet Group family and am certain that he will come up with outstanding solutions to suit our business model.”
Mirchandani stated, “Shashi Sumeet Group is a brilliant brand and has done fantastic work, both business and creative. It is a matter of great pride and honour for me that I will be able to leverage my strategic skills and years of learning for a brand of this stature. I am excited to be able to lead the organisation in the next stage of evolution.”