- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Shashi Sumeet ropes in Nikhil Mirchandani as group CEO
MUMBAI: Shashi Sumeet Group has appointed media specialist Nikhil Mirchandani as its group CEO.
In his new role, Mirchandani will oversee the group’s business operations and expansion plans.
Prior to this role, Mirchandani has been associated with HOOP Entertainment, a company he founded in 2012.
Mirchandani comes with over 20 years of experience, having worked across major networks including Sony Entertainment Television, Turner International, National Geographic Channel and Star India.
Mirchandani was MD, South Asia, NGC Network and Fox International Channels for over five years and later joined Star as EVP and GM, Star One. He then started Hoop Entertainment, an entrepreneurial venture engaged in the business of branded and digital content solutions.
Commenting on the appointment, Shashi Sumeet Group founder–director Sumeet Hukamchand Mittal said, “I am pleased to welcome Nikhil Mirchandani to Shashi Sumeet Group family and am certain that he will come up with outstanding solutions to suit our business model.”
Mirchandani stated, “Shashi Sumeet Group is a brilliant brand and has done fantastic work, both business and creative. It is a matter of great pride and honour for me that I will be able to leverage my strategic skills and years of learning for a brand of this stature. I am excited to be able to lead the organisation in the next stage of evolution.”