- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Shashi Sumeet ropes in Nikhil Mirchandani as group CEO
MUMBAI: Shashi Sumeet Group has appointed media specialist Nikhil Mirchandani as its group CEO.
In his new role, Mirchandani will oversee the group’s business operations and expansion plans.
Prior to this role, Mirchandani has been associated with HOOP Entertainment, a company he founded in 2012.
Mirchandani comes with over 20 years of experience, having worked across major networks including Sony Entertainment Television, Turner International, National Geographic Channel and Star India.
Mirchandani was MD, South Asia, NGC Network and Fox International Channels for over five years and later joined Star as EVP and GM, Star One. He then started Hoop Entertainment, an entrepreneurial venture engaged in the business of branded and digital content solutions.
Commenting on the appointment, Shashi Sumeet Group founder–director Sumeet Hukamchand Mittal said, “I am pleased to welcome Nikhil Mirchandani to Shashi Sumeet Group family and am certain that he will come up with outstanding solutions to suit our business model.”
Mirchandani stated, “Shashi Sumeet Group is a brilliant brand and has done fantastic work, both business and creative. It is a matter of great pride and honour for me that I will be able to leverage my strategic skills and years of learning for a brand of this stature. I am excited to be able to lead the organisation in the next stage of evolution.”