- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Shashank Manohar to continue as ICC chairman
MUMBAI: The International Cricket Council (ICC) today confirmed Shashank Manohar will continue to function as independent chairman until the end of his elected term which is June 2018.
In March, less than a year into his position, Manohar had announced his decision to quit as ICC chairman.
Media reports indicate that he was persuaded by board members to continue. Also, the ICC members voted in favour of getting rid of the ‘Big Three’ model which put Manohar on strong ground.