- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Shashank Manohar to continue as ICC chairman
MUMBAI: The International Cricket Council (ICC) today confirmed Shashank Manohar will continue to function as independent chairman until the end of his elected term which is June 2018.
In March, less than a year into his position, Manohar had announced his decision to quit as ICC chairman.
Media reports indicate that he was persuaded by board members to continue. Also, the ICC members voted in favour of getting rid of the ‘Big Three’ model which put Manohar on strong ground.