- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Sanjay Pugalia joins Raghav Bahl’s Quintillion Media
MUMBAI: Former CNBC Awaaz and CNBC Bajar editor Sanjay Pugalia has reunited with his former boss Raghav Bahl. The TV business news veteran has joined Bahl’s Quintillion Media as president and editorial director of both The Quint and BloombergQuint.
The Quint is the digital news brand from Quintillion Media while BloombergQuint is the soon-to-be-launched English business news channel by joint venture partners Quintillion Media and Bloomberg Media.
Pugalia quit TV18 Broadcast on 24 May where he was editor of CNBC Awaaz and CNBC Bajar.
This is the third big name to quit TV18 and join Bahl’s company. Earlier, Menaka Doshi quit CNBC TV18 as executive editor to join BloombergQuint as managing editor. Former CNBC TV18 CEO Anil Uniyal is the CEO of BloombergQuint.
Bahl launched Quintillion Media after leaving Network18 following its takeover by billionaire Mukesh Ambani.