- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Sanjay Pugalia joins Raghav Bahl’s Quintillion Media
MUMBAI: Former CNBC Awaaz and CNBC Bajar editor Sanjay Pugalia has reunited with his former boss Raghav Bahl. The TV business news veteran has joined Bahl’s Quintillion Media as president and editorial director of both The Quint and BloombergQuint.
The Quint is the digital news brand from Quintillion Media while BloombergQuint is the soon-to-be-launched English business news channel by joint venture partners Quintillion Media and Bloomberg Media.
Pugalia quit TV18 Broadcast on 24 May where he was editor of CNBC Awaaz and CNBC Bajar.
This is the third big name to quit TV18 and join Bahl’s company. Earlier, Menaka Doshi quit CNBC TV18 as executive editor to join BloombergQuint as managing editor. Former CNBC TV18 CEO Anil Uniyal is the CEO of BloombergQuint.
Bahl launched Quintillion Media after leaving Network18 following its takeover by billionaire Mukesh Ambani.