- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Sandeep Gurumurthi replaces R Sridharan as ET Now executive editor
MUMBAI: Times Network has elevated Sandeep Gurumurthi to the post of executive editor of ET Now. This follows the exit of ET Now managing editor R Sridharan.
As the national editor of ET Now, Gurumurthi was heading the business news channel’s editorial operations.
Gurumurthi anchors the daily primetime show, ‘Business Tonight’, at 9 pm.
Concurrent to Sandeep’s elevations, Nikunj Dalmia is being elevated to the position of Chief Editor- Financial Markets, responsible for ‘Market Hours’ and ‘Morning band’ and Supriya Shrinate is being elevated to the position of Chief Editor- News, with all bureaus reporting to her.
Times Network MD and CEO MK Anand said, “Sandeep has maturity and aggression in the right doses and will bring energy and dynamism to the news room. He has played a critical role in ET Now’s leadership so far and going forward his expertise will be invaluable in building ET Now into a power brand. In his new role as the executive editor, he will be responsible for all editorial and programming for the channel.”