- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Sandeep Gurumurthi replaces R Sridharan as ET Now executive editor
MUMBAI: Times Network has elevated Sandeep Gurumurthi to the post of executive editor of ET Now. This follows the exit of ET Now managing editor R Sridharan.
As the national editor of ET Now, Gurumurthi was heading the business news channel’s editorial operations.
Gurumurthi anchors the daily primetime show, ‘Business Tonight’, at 9 pm.
Concurrent to Sandeep’s elevations, Nikunj Dalmia is being elevated to the position of Chief Editor- Financial Markets, responsible for ‘Market Hours’ and ‘Morning band’ and Supriya Shrinate is being elevated to the position of Chief Editor- News, with all bureaus reporting to her.
Times Network MD and CEO MK Anand said, “Sandeep has maturity and aggression in the right doses and will bring energy and dynamism to the news room. He has played a critical role in ET Now’s leadership so far and going forward his expertise will be invaluable in building ET Now into a power brand. In his new role as the executive editor, he will be responsible for all editorial and programming for the channel.”