- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Samip Rajguru is India TV executive editor sports
MUMBAI: Samip Rajguru has been appointed as India TV executive editor of sports. He will assume office on 4 May.
Rajguru joins the channel from Aaj Tak, where he spent close to two decades. He joined Aaj Tak in 1996 as a production assistant and became associate editor of sports.
He said, “Having spent over 18 years in a wonderful organisation like Aaj Tak taught me how to swim and ride any tide. I am looking forward to a new challenge to win it for India TV now.”
Aaj Tak’s entertainment anchor Charul Malik will also join India TV. Malik spent two years with Aaj Tak anchoring “Saas Bahu Aur Betiyan”. She will host a new one-hour entertainment show.