- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Samina Nalwala joins BTVi as senior anchor
MUMBAI: Samina Nalwala has joined BTVi as senior anchor of the English business news channel.
In her new role, Nalwala will be hosting shows like ‘market opening’ and ‘market fundamentals’, focusing on stocks, currency markets, economy and personal finance.
Nalwala comes with nearly a decade of experience in the business broadcast industry as a market analyst on stocks, currency markets and the economy.