- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Samina Nalwala joins BTVi as senior anchor
MUMBAI: Samina Nalwala has joined BTVi as senior anchor of the English business news channel.
In her new role, Nalwala will be hosting shows like ‘market opening’ and ‘market fundamentals’, focusing on stocks, currency markets, economy and personal finance.
Nalwala comes with nearly a decade of experience in the business broadcast industry as a market analyst on stocks, currency markets and the economy.