- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Samina Nalwala joins BTVi as senior anchor
MUMBAI: Samina Nalwala has joined BTVi as senior anchor of the English business news channel.
In her new role, Nalwala will be hosting shows like ‘market opening’ and ‘market fundamentals’, focusing on stocks, currency markets, economy and personal finance.
Nalwala comes with nearly a decade of experience in the business broadcast industry as a market analyst on stocks, currency markets and the economy.