- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Salman Khan’s ‘Hero’ to premiere on Star Gold on 8 November
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Star Gold and Star Gold HD are all set to present the world television premiere of the Salman Khan produced film ‘Hero’ on 8 November.
Directed by Nikhil Advani, the film features debutants Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty. The remake of the 80’s movie will air at 12:30 pm on the channel.
The contemporary version of the 80’s film has Pancholi playing the tattooed bad boy with the heart of Robin Hood and Shetty in the role of a classic dancer.
Pancholi pretends to be a police officer and kidnaps Shetty. In the course of their journey, the victim and kidnapper fall in love. But it’s not a happy ending for the two till Pancholi sheds his bad boy image to win the approval of his ladylove’s father.
Adding to the entertainment quotient, the audiences will get to see the entire chartbuster ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’, the song rendered by Salman Khan in the film’s premiere for the first time on Indian television.
The movie premiere is presented by Vimal Pan Masala and has Askmebazaar.com and Hero as the co-powered by sponsors.