- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Salman Khan’s ‘Hero’ to premiere on Star Gold on 8 November
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Star Gold and Star Gold HD are all set to present the world television premiere of the Salman Khan produced film ‘Hero’ on 8 November.
Directed by Nikhil Advani, the film features debutants Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty. The remake of the 80’s movie will air at 12:30 pm on the channel.
The contemporary version of the 80’s film has Pancholi playing the tattooed bad boy with the heart of Robin Hood and Shetty in the role of a classic dancer.
Pancholi pretends to be a police officer and kidnaps Shetty. In the course of their journey, the victim and kidnapper fall in love. But it’s not a happy ending for the two till Pancholi sheds his bad boy image to win the approval of his ladylove’s father.
Adding to the entertainment quotient, the audiences will get to see the entire chartbuster ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’, the song rendered by Salman Khan in the film’s premiere for the first time on Indian television.
The movie premiere is presented by Vimal Pan Masala and has Askmebazaar.com and Hero as the co-powered by sponsors.