- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Sahara One’s mythological show ‘Behula’ to complete 100th episode
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Sahara One, which is managed by Trilogic Digital Media Ltd (TDML), is all set to complete 100th episode of its mythological show ‘Behula’.
The 100th episode will air on 29 April at 7:30 pm.
Starring Bengali actress Payal Dey in the title role, the show will dramatise the riveting journey of courage, undying love and triumph. In the 100th episode, the viewers will get to watch how Behula decides to give agni pareeksha to save her family from grief and agony and to keep up the pride of her family. Behula also stars Rimjhim Mitra, Chandrayee Ghosh, Kaushik Chakraborty and Rupanjana Mitra.
The show airs from Monday to Friday at 7:30 pm and 9 pm.
Talking about the show, TDML COO Shivaani Jaisingh said, “Behula has come a long way and is a show that connects the viewers of Hindi heartland. The content is compelling and it gives our viewers an opportunity to connect with their roots. Mythological shows are catching up on Hindi GEC. Sahara One has always been pre-emptive in presenting the best content from the mytho space.
‘Behula’ is based on the Hindu mythology of Shiva Purana and Manasamangal, a genre of Bengali medieval epics. This inspiring tale marks the heartfelt journey of Behula, a fearless woman determined to challenge her fate. Depicting the love story of Behula and Lakhindar, the series is also remarkable for its portrayal of a wife who epitomises the best of Indian womanhood, especially a woman’s devotion towards her husband.