- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
SAB’s Katalyst curates channel packaging for Nick HD+
MUMBAI: Katalyst Creates, the creative arm of Sri Adhikari Brothers, has said that it has curated the channel packaging for Viacom18’s kids HD channel Nick HD+.
The packaging and idents were curated keeping in mind Indian sensibilities while also aligning with international standards and brand guidelines of Nickelodeon. The endeavour was to provide children watching Nick HD+ a feeling of homeliness and sense of belonging.
Katalyst Creates creative and business head Parthsarthi Iyer said, “At Katalyst Creates, our attempt is always to provide creative services and quality output to our client. Our association with Nickelodeon has been incredible and the packaging for Nick HD+ is yet another innovative work by our team that curated keeping in mind the sensibilities of Indian kids.”
Sri Adhikari Brothers Group CEO Manav Dhanda added, “We, at SAB Group, are expanding our horizon from broadcast and films to also providing creative solutions for external clients. Nick HD+ packaging is another eminent project bagged by our creative division Katalyst Creates. Going forward, we aim to expand our footprint in the advertising and media fraternity through crafting standout creative solutions.”