- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
SAB’s Katalyst curates channel packaging for Nick HD+
MUMBAI: Katalyst Creates, the creative arm of Sri Adhikari Brothers, has said that it has curated the channel packaging for Viacom18’s kids HD channel Nick HD+.
The packaging and idents were curated keeping in mind Indian sensibilities while also aligning with international standards and brand guidelines of Nickelodeon. The endeavour was to provide children watching Nick HD+ a feeling of homeliness and sense of belonging.
Katalyst Creates creative and business head Parthsarthi Iyer said, “At Katalyst Creates, our attempt is always to provide creative services and quality output to our client. Our association with Nickelodeon has been incredible and the packaging for Nick HD+ is yet another innovative work by our team that curated keeping in mind the sensibilities of Indian kids.”
Sri Adhikari Brothers Group CEO Manav Dhanda added, “We, at SAB Group, are expanding our horizon from broadcast and films to also providing creative solutions for external clients. Nick HD+ packaging is another eminent project bagged by our creative division Katalyst Creates. Going forward, we aim to expand our footprint in the advertising and media fraternity through crafting standout creative solutions.”