- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Sab TV’s ‘Baal Veer’ partners with Spiderman ahead of movie release
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media’s (MSM) light-hearted family entertainment channel Sab TV and its popular kids show ‘Baal Veer’ have partnered with another kid icon Spiderman, ahead of the release of the film ‘The Amazing Spiderman 2’ on 1 May.
The fantasy TV series will see ‘Baal Veer’ and Spiderman join forces against evil by saving a group of children from evil doers. The show airs at 8 pm every Monday to Saturday.
In the epic and fantasy driven tale, Dev Joshi plays Baal Veer, a saviour of children, and protects the innocent from evil powers. He also acts as the ideal superhero and teaches kids to respect others and always be honest and lead a truthful life. In the on-going track, Spiderman will mark his presence and join forces with him to save a group of children from the villains.
Commenting on the track, Joshi said, “When my director told me that Spiderman will be making an appearance on my show, initially I thought he was playing a trick on me. Later on, when I saw that Spiderman was truly a part of the act, I was overjoyed. There are a lot of superheroes in the comic universe, but my favourite one has always been Spiderman. It was a dream come true for me to share screen space with my favourite superhero. I hope such opportunities come my way more often.”
The movie hits the screens next week in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.