- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Sab TV’s ‘Baal Veer’ partners with Spiderman ahead of movie release
MUMBAI: Multi Screen Media’s (MSM) light-hearted family entertainment channel Sab TV and its popular kids show ‘Baal Veer’ have partnered with another kid icon Spiderman, ahead of the release of the film ‘The Amazing Spiderman 2’ on 1 May.
The fantasy TV series will see ‘Baal Veer’ and Spiderman join forces against evil by saving a group of children from evil doers. The show airs at 8 pm every Monday to Saturday.
In the epic and fantasy driven tale, Dev Joshi plays Baal Veer, a saviour of children, and protects the innocent from evil powers. He also acts as the ideal superhero and teaches kids to respect others and always be honest and lead a truthful life. In the on-going track, Spiderman will mark his presence and join forces with him to save a group of children from the villains.
Commenting on the track, Joshi said, “When my director told me that Spiderman will be making an appearance on my show, initially I thought he was playing a trick on me. Later on, when I saw that Spiderman was truly a part of the act, I was overjoyed. There are a lot of superheroes in the comic universe, but my favourite one has always been Spiderman. It was a dream come true for me to share screen space with my favourite superhero. I hope such opportunities come my way more often.”
The movie hits the screens next week in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.