- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
SAB TV pushes upcoming silent comedy show with awareness campaign
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC SAB TV has launched a no-honking awareness campaign in Mumbai called ‘Drive Gupp Chupp’ to promote its upcoming new silent comedy show ‘Gupp Chupp’.
The campaign is meant to spread awareness of the nuisance of unnecessary honking and to curb noise pollution due to the same in the city. ‘Drive Gupp Chupp’ will run for two weeks.
There will be intensive communication through various types of message boards on ‘no honking’ at crucial traffic-prone areas. The channel has also put out witty hoardings at major junctions across the city, urging motorists to drive safely without honking.
The initiative will also have a 360-degree marketing campaign to promote ‘Drive Gupp Chupp’ in Mumbai. With print and radio ads urging people to honk less to innovative outdoor mediums communicating the message, the channel has gone all out to make the campaign a success.
SAB TV senior EVP and business head Anooj Kapoor said, “We are all well aware of the excessive honking and the cacophony that it leads to on Mumbai roads. At SAB, we have always supported and stood for such social initiatives in the past too. We hope to contribute to the campaign and make a difference with our ‘Drive Gupp Chupp’ initiative.”