- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
SAB TV pushes upcoming silent comedy show with awareness campaign
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC SAB TV has launched a no-honking awareness campaign in Mumbai called ‘Drive Gupp Chupp’ to promote its upcoming new silent comedy show ‘Gupp Chupp’.
The campaign is meant to spread awareness of the nuisance of unnecessary honking and to curb noise pollution due to the same in the city. ‘Drive Gupp Chupp’ will run for two weeks.
There will be intensive communication through various types of message boards on ‘no honking’ at crucial traffic-prone areas. The channel has also put out witty hoardings at major junctions across the city, urging motorists to drive safely without honking.
The initiative will also have a 360-degree marketing campaign to promote ‘Drive Gupp Chupp’ in Mumbai. With print and radio ads urging people to honk less to innovative outdoor mediums communicating the message, the channel has gone all out to make the campaign a success.
SAB TV senior EVP and business head Anooj Kapoor said, “We are all well aware of the excessive honking and the cacophony that it leads to on Mumbai roads. At SAB, we have always supported and stood for such social initiatives in the past too. We hope to contribute to the campaign and make a difference with our ‘Drive Gupp Chupp’ initiative.”