- Three year term not enough for RBI governor, says Raghuram Rajan
- Five ISIS men procured weapons from Maharashtra: NIA
- Union Law Ministry seeks detailed report on Uniform Civil Code
- RSS backed magazine targets emperor Ashoka for India's decline
- US puts chief of Al Qaeda in Indian subcontinent on terror list
- US under secretary talks investment with Bengal CM
- BSP suffers fresh blow as another leader quits
- Pakistan's army gets into the movie business
- Indian money in Swiss banks dips 33% to Rs 8,392 crore
- Under Modi, India's economy has done well, says World Bank chief
- Spanish tax authorities raid Google offices
- Crop insurance schemes in 9 states under CAG lens
- CBI to charge Chhota Rajan for J Dey's murder
- Congress targets judge probing Vadra, he hints at more dirt
- Swamy angers BJP top brass, tweets himself into a corner
Sab TV, Prestige launch cookery rom-com
MUMBAI: All major general entertainment channels are now experimenting with unique shows in the primetime or differentiated time bands. After launching its first ever game show, Sab TV has now unveiled a cookery based romantic comedy show ‘Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar’ in primetime in partnership with Prestige.
The channel has opened up its 7:30 pm slot for the show, which will premiere on 28 October airing on weekdays (Mon-Fri). Sab TV has integrated with Prestige, and the show will witness the use of the brand’s kitchen appliances in a unique way.
Sab TV business head and EVP Anooj Kapoor said, “Sab TV always offers differentiated and innovative content to its viewers, and ‘Jo Biwi Se Kaare Pyaar’ is India’s first light hearted fiction cookery show. It is a refreshing concept that will appeal to the modern consumers, as they get to learn and cook quick and easy recipes with Prestige.”
‘Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar’ reflects the lives of a new age couple who despite leading demanding professional careers try to find interesting ways to spend time with each other. The husband decides to do something special for his wife, and surprises her by cooking an exceptional meal using Prestige’s smart kitchen appliance. Impressed by his gesture, the two take a vow that they will cook their daily dinner together from now onwards and in the process realise that cooking is the best way to rekindle the magic in their relationship and share some quality time together.
The story will also offer viewers a chance to learn new recipes, and will witness special guests featuring on the show during festivals or for promotions.
TTK Prestige COO Chandru Kalroo added, “As a brand that has a relationship spanning six decades and being the leader in India, we believe that we have to communicate beyond the product itself. The new tag line ‘Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar, Woh Prestige se Kaise Karen Inkaar’ in the modern context strives to do just this. The partnership with Sab TV through this program will further this effort through its wonderfully conceived situations, humour and high quality production. I’m sure that this will be a new landmark in marketing.”
Produced by Deepti Bhatnagar Productions, the show stars Arjun Bijlani, Shweta Gulati, Rakesh Paul, Gungun Uprari and Amit Behl in pivotal roles.