- Service tax notices issued to Bollywood producer YRF, actors Aamir, Ranveer, Salman Khan
- US wastes food worth $160 billion every year
- Solar plane completes first fuel free trip across the globe
- Britain says no legal ground to return Kohinoor diamond
- Mamata Banerjee to forge alternative federal front to take on BJP in 2019 Lok Sabha polls
- 'Emerging superpower' India without aircraft carrier for a year
- ED moves to prosecute Devas under PMLA
- Non-performing government staffers won't get pay hikes: Centre
- Mass terror attack bid foiled in Dhaka, 9 terrorists killed
- Governments must protect central bank independence: Rajan
- Lok Sabha passes child labour bill despite opposition
- Explore methods besides pellet guns: HC
- Dadri lynching: Meat sample changed before test: Akhlaq's son
- Will not contest UP elections: Lalu Prasad Yadav
- BJP must field Dalit allies to counter opposition: Ram Vilas Paswan
- Mayawati detractor by his side, Nitish says fight for Bahujan Samaj is on
- Cow was killed by lion, not Dalits, says CID
- FIRs filed against BJP president Amit Shah and Dayashankar Singh
- Top ministers meet RSS brass, defend FDI reforms
- 1417 farmers committed suicide from October 2015 to June this year
- Lalit Modi case: ED allowed to send Letters Rogatory to Singapore
- Sheena Bora case: CBI opposes Sanjeev Khanna's bail application
- Irom Sharmila wants to break fast, contest elections
- Government told to pay upto 40 per cent investment made by foreign investors of Devas
- States don't agree on rate, GST remains uncertain
- India loses Devas-Antrix case at Hague
Sab TV, Prestige launch cookery rom-com
MUMBAI: All major general entertainment channels are now experimenting with unique shows in the primetime or differentiated time bands. After launching its first ever game show, Sab TV has now unveiled a cookery based romantic comedy show ‘Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar’ in primetime in partnership with Prestige.
The channel has opened up its 7:30 pm slot for the show, which will premiere on 28 October airing on weekdays (Mon-Fri). Sab TV has integrated with Prestige, and the show will witness the use of the brand’s kitchen appliances in a unique way.
Sab TV business head and EVP Anooj Kapoor said, “Sab TV always offers differentiated and innovative content to its viewers, and ‘Jo Biwi Se Kaare Pyaar’ is India’s first light hearted fiction cookery show. It is a refreshing concept that will appeal to the modern consumers, as they get to learn and cook quick and easy recipes with Prestige.”
‘Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar’ reflects the lives of a new age couple who despite leading demanding professional careers try to find interesting ways to spend time with each other. The husband decides to do something special for his wife, and surprises her by cooking an exceptional meal using Prestige’s smart kitchen appliance. Impressed by his gesture, the two take a vow that they will cook their daily dinner together from now onwards and in the process realise that cooking is the best way to rekindle the magic in their relationship and share some quality time together.
The story will also offer viewers a chance to learn new recipes, and will witness special guests featuring on the show during festivals or for promotions.
TTK Prestige COO Chandru Kalroo added, “As a brand that has a relationship spanning six decades and being the leader in India, we believe that we have to communicate beyond the product itself. The new tag line ‘Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar, Woh Prestige se Kaise Karen Inkaar’ in the modern context strives to do just this. The partnership with Sab TV through this program will further this effort through its wonderfully conceived situations, humour and high quality production. I’m sure that this will be a new landmark in marketing.”
Produced by Deepti Bhatnagar Productions, the show stars Arjun Bijlani, Shweta Gulati, Rakesh Paul, Gungun Uprari and Amit Behl in pivotal roles.