- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
SAB launches school connect programme in UP and Punjab
MUMBAI: Family entertainment channel SAB TV has launched a special school connect programme ‘SAB Ki Happy Family’ to instil values and integrity in school kids.
The initiative has been launched across UP and Punjab and the channel plans to reach out to more schools in the country along the way. ‘SAB Ki Happy Family’ will tour the cities of Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Varanasi, Chandigarh and Ludhiana, and students from Classes I to IX can participate in it.
The programme will seek to emphasise the importance of love and togetherness for family through a drawing competition involving schoolchildren. Themed around ‘Asli Mazaa Sab Ke Saath Kaise Aata Hai?’ the drawing competition will ensure the participants describe their views on having fun and good times with the family and their loved ones.
SAB TV senior VP and business head Anooj Kapoor said, “Today we live in a world where we end up taking our families and loved ones for granted sometimes. Through ‘SAB Ki Happy Family’ initiative we want to show the children, who are the future of the country, how important a family unit is. Respecting and caring for elders is not just an integral part of our culture but also ensures that we have a strong support system. ‘SAB Ki Happy Family’ accentuates SAB TV’s core belief of ‘Asli Mazaa SAB Ke Saath Aata Hai’ and beautifully illustrates the positives of joint family system.”
As part of the initiative, the participating children will be given drawing sheets for the competition and goodies from SAB TV. The drawing sheets also come with a sketch of a family tree which the children have to complete. Some of the best family tree entries will get a chance to be featured on SAB TV’s Facebook page.
Victor Tango Entertainment Pvt Ltd is executing the initiative.