- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
SAB launches comic talent hunt ‘Chai Pe Chutkule’
MUMBAI: Aiming to tickle the funny bone of its audiences, SAB has launched a unique talent hunt ‘Chai Pe Chutkule’. It will provide a platform to local and fresh talent who can perform stand-up comedy acts and make people laugh with their comical timing and anecdotes.
The talent hunt will visit various cities to present the best local talent to families who can entertain themselves over tea and snacks, thus giving a twist to the name of the hunt.
‘Chai Pe Chutkule’ aims to provide innovative and fresh content with non-stop laughter, through which the channel can build a platform where humour and fun will be experienced on-ground with the family audience while hunting for local talent.
SAB TV senior EVP and business head Anooj Kapoor said, “We believe our new initiative, Chai Pe Chutkule, has the right mix of interactivity and great content. The property in itself will be intensely engaging whilst also search for some of the best local talent. Chai Pe Chutkule is an extension of our brand promise of ‘Asli Mazaa Sab Ke Saaath Aata Hai’ and we aim to take it around the country looking for genuine local talent with a flair for clean comedy whilst entertaining the local family audiences with their talent. Hope our audiences seize this opportunity to be a part of the SAB family.”
The channel will commence this initiative by touring extensively in Rajasthan. The initiative will not only be an event to conduct auditions but will also present the talent to localities and families that come to watch. ‘Chai Pe Chutkule’ will cover eight cities in Rajasthan including Jaipur, Ganganagar, Kota, Alwar, Bikaner, Ajmer, Hanumangarh and Bharatpur.
The one-of-a-kind initiative to reach out to its audiences in smaller pockets of India showcases SAB’s affinity towards viewership spectrum.