- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
SAB launches comic talent hunt ‘Chai Pe Chutkule’
MUMBAI: Aiming to tickle the funny bone of its audiences, SAB has launched a unique talent hunt ‘Chai Pe Chutkule’. It will provide a platform to local and fresh talent who can perform stand-up comedy acts and make people laugh with their comical timing and anecdotes.
The talent hunt will visit various cities to present the best local talent to families who can entertain themselves over tea and snacks, thus giving a twist to the name of the hunt.
‘Chai Pe Chutkule’ aims to provide innovative and fresh content with non-stop laughter, through which the channel can build a platform where humour and fun will be experienced on-ground with the family audience while hunting for local talent.
SAB TV senior EVP and business head Anooj Kapoor said, “We believe our new initiative, Chai Pe Chutkule, has the right mix of interactivity and great content. The property in itself will be intensely engaging whilst also search for some of the best local talent. Chai Pe Chutkule is an extension of our brand promise of ‘Asli Mazaa Sab Ke Saaath Aata Hai’ and we aim to take it around the country looking for genuine local talent with a flair for clean comedy whilst entertaining the local family audiences with their talent. Hope our audiences seize this opportunity to be a part of the SAB family.”
The channel will commence this initiative by touring extensively in Rajasthan. The initiative will not only be an event to conduct auditions but will also present the talent to localities and families that come to watch. ‘Chai Pe Chutkule’ will cover eight cities in Rajasthan including Jaipur, Ganganagar, Kota, Alwar, Bikaner, Ajmer, Hanumangarh and Bharatpur.
The one-of-a-kind initiative to reach out to its audiences in smaller pockets of India showcases SAB’s affinity towards viewership spectrum.