- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Romedy Now unveils Mother’s Day specials
MUMBAI: Romedy Now is celebrating this Mother’s Day with a fun-filled line-up of special movies that salutes super moms around the world.
There will be a dedicated property titled ‘Mum’s the World’ featuring movies like ‘Life As We Know It’, ‘Mamma Mia’, ‘Parent Trap’ and ‘Raising Helen’ on 14 May from 9 am to 9 pm.
To make this Mother’s Day even more special, Romedy Now conducted a social experiment to help teenagers and young adults develop a deeper bond of friendship with their mothers.
The experiment ‘#ConfessionsOFAMom’ had mothers confessing their secrets such as like ‘I had my first drink when I was 14’, ‘I was once suspended from college for excessive ragging’, ‘I broke your sister’s watch and let you take the blame’, etc. on camera. The children were then asked to guess which confession belongs to their mother, while the mothers watched their children’s reaction on camera.
According to the channel, this experiment was built on the idea that when we discover secrets about our mother, we start seeing her in a new light, and that leads to the beginning of a truly honest and beautiful friendship.