- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Romedy Now unveils Mother’s Day specials
MUMBAI: Romedy Now is celebrating this Mother’s Day with a fun-filled line-up of special movies that salutes super moms around the world.
There will be a dedicated property titled ‘Mum’s the World’ featuring movies like ‘Life As We Know It’, ‘Mamma Mia’, ‘Parent Trap’ and ‘Raising Helen’ on 14 May from 9 am to 9 pm.
To make this Mother’s Day even more special, Romedy Now conducted a social experiment to help teenagers and young adults develop a deeper bond of friendship with their mothers.
The experiment ‘#ConfessionsOFAMom’ had mothers confessing their secrets such as like ‘I had my first drink when I was 14’, ‘I was once suspended from college for excessive ragging’, ‘I broke your sister’s watch and let you take the blame’, etc. on camera. The children were then asked to guess which confession belongs to their mother, while the mothers watched their children’s reaction on camera.
According to the channel, this experiment was built on the idea that when we discover secrets about our mother, we start seeing her in a new light, and that leads to the beginning of a truly honest and beautiful friendship.