- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Romedy Now to premiere comedy-drama ‘Burnt’
MUMBAI: Ever felt like kitchen is the only place you’ve ever belonged to? If yes, then Romedy Now is set to treat everyone from excellent chefs to foodies and movie lovers, with the Indian TV premiere of comedy-drama movie ‘Burnt’.
The movie will be aired on 26 February at 1 pm and 9 pm.
Directed by John John Wells, starring Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller in the main roles, the story is about Chef Adam Jones who had it all – and lost it. A rockstar with bad habit, who was once a rising star in the restaurant world, is now recovering from a drug addiction that had destroyed his promising career. After getting cleaned up he heads to London to take the helm of a top restaurant and is determined to earn three Michelin stars, but not without his best team.
An interesting trivia about the film is that world renowned chefs Gordon Ramsay, Marco Pierre White, Marcus Wareing and Clare Smyth provided inspiration for Cooper’s character – Adam Jones, though Cooper most closely emulates Ramsay’s characteristic kitchen rants.