- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Romedy Now to premiere comedy-drama ‘Burnt’
MUMBAI: Ever felt like kitchen is the only place you’ve ever belonged to? If yes, then Romedy Now is set to treat everyone from excellent chefs to foodies and movie lovers, with the Indian TV premiere of comedy-drama movie ‘Burnt’.
The movie will be aired on 26 February at 1 pm and 9 pm.
Directed by John John Wells, starring Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller in the main roles, the story is about Chef Adam Jones who had it all – and lost it. A rockstar with bad habit, who was once a rising star in the restaurant world, is now recovering from a drug addiction that had destroyed his promising career. After getting cleaned up he heads to London to take the helm of a top restaurant and is determined to earn three Michelin stars, but not without his best team.
An interesting trivia about the film is that world renowned chefs Gordon Ramsay, Marco Pierre White, Marcus Wareing and Clare Smyth provided inspiration for Cooper’s character – Adam Jones, though Cooper most closely emulates Ramsay’s characteristic kitchen rants.