- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Romedy Now to premiere comedy-drama ‘Burnt’
MUMBAI: Ever felt like kitchen is the only place you’ve ever belonged to? If yes, then Romedy Now is set to treat everyone from excellent chefs to foodies and movie lovers, with the Indian TV premiere of comedy-drama movie ‘Burnt’.
The movie will be aired on 26 February at 1 pm and 9 pm.
Directed by John John Wells, starring Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller in the main roles, the story is about Chef Adam Jones who had it all – and lost it. A rockstar with bad habit, who was once a rising star in the restaurant world, is now recovering from a drug addiction that had destroyed his promising career. After getting cleaned up he heads to London to take the helm of a top restaurant and is determined to earn three Michelin stars, but not without his best team.
An interesting trivia about the film is that world renowned chefs Gordon Ramsay, Marco Pierre White, Marcus Wareing and Clare Smyth provided inspiration for Cooper’s character – Adam Jones, though Cooper most closely emulates Ramsay’s characteristic kitchen rants.