- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Romedy Now to launch new series on 17 March
MUMBAI: Romedy Now, which positions itself as a destination for love and laughter, is looking to strengthen its primetime line-up with a new series, ‘The New Adventures of Old Christine’.
Kicking off on 17 March and airing Monday–Friday at 7:30 pm, the series is about Old Christine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus), a divorced mom who shares a good relationship with her ex-husband—until he introduces his new girlfriend, a younger woman, also named Christine.
The other shows ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S.’ and ‘The Middle’ will continue to add to the laughter and fun on the channel all month long.
Romedy Now and Movies Now will premiere the film ‘Last Vegas’ on Indian television. The movie portrays the significance of the special bond of friendship and how it grows stronger over time. Directed by Jon Turteltaub, the film stars Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Kline. It will air on the two channels on 28 March at 9 pm.
Coming up as the Romedy of the Month is ‘The Five Year Engagement’. Airing on 21 March at 9 pm, this is a story of Tom Solomon (Jason Segel), a sous chef at a fancy restaurant, and Violet Barnes (Emily Blunt), whose engagement just never seems to culminate in their marriage.
There is also the initiative ‘Romedy at First Sight’ that will showcase ‘Madagascar: Escape to Africa’, ‘Home Alone 4’, ‘Date Night’, and ‘Big Miracle’.