- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Romedy Now to launch new series on 17 March
MUMBAI: Romedy Now, which positions itself as a destination for love and laughter, is looking to strengthen its primetime line-up with a new series, ‘The New Adventures of Old Christine’.
Kicking off on 17 March and airing Monday–Friday at 7:30 pm, the series is about Old Christine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus), a divorced mom who shares a good relationship with her ex-husband—until he introduces his new girlfriend, a younger woman, also named Christine.
The other shows ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S.’ and ‘The Middle’ will continue to add to the laughter and fun on the channel all month long.
Romedy Now and Movies Now will premiere the film ‘Last Vegas’ on Indian television. The movie portrays the significance of the special bond of friendship and how it grows stronger over time. Directed by Jon Turteltaub, the film stars Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Kline. It will air on the two channels on 28 March at 9 pm.
Coming up as the Romedy of the Month is ‘The Five Year Engagement’. Airing on 21 March at 9 pm, this is a story of Tom Solomon (Jason Segel), a sous chef at a fancy restaurant, and Violet Barnes (Emily Blunt), whose engagement just never seems to culminate in their marriage.
There is also the initiative ‘Romedy at First Sight’ that will showcase ‘Madagascar: Escape to Africa’, ‘Home Alone 4’, ‘Date Night’, and ‘Big Miracle’.