- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Romedy Now to dish out romantic films this Valentine’s Day
MUMBAI: What do Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Keira Knightley, Cameron Diaz, Rachel Weisz, Meg Ryan, Drew Barrymore, Will Smith, Mark Ruffalo, Eva Mendez, Adam Sandler, Matthew Broderick and Ryan Reynolds have in common? All of them are set to bring alive love on the love and laughter channel Romedy Now.
The channel invites its viewers to celebrate love throughout the day with a special line-up of movies to warm your hearts from 9 am to 9 pm on Valentine’s Day (14 February).
These films include ‘Hitch’, ‘Along Came Polly’, ‘My Best Friend’s Wedding’, ‘Addicted to Love’ and ‘50 First Dates’.
At 9 pm, Romedy Now will bring the romantic musical comedy ‘Begin Again’, starring Mark Ruffalo, Keira Knightley and Adam Levine. The film has an engaging storyline that revolves around music, loss and love.
‘Hitch’ stars Will Smith as New York City’s greatest matchmaker whose job is love, and who guarantees he will get you the girl of your dreams in just three easy dates.
‘Along Came Polly’, starring Jennifer Aniston, Ben Stiller and Debra Messing, is the story of a newlywed young man (Ben Stiller) whose life falls into chaos when he catches his new wife being unfaithful, and later bumps into and falls in love with an old classmate (Jennifer Aniston).
‘My Best Friend’s Wedding’ is a love story about a young woman (Julia Roberts) who actually realises she loves her best friend (Dermot Mulroney), when he tells her that he is engaged.
‘Addicted to Love’ is a romantic comedy film, starring Meg Ryan, Matthew Broderick and Kelly Preston.
‘50 First Dates’ is a romantic comedy that stars Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.