- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Romedy Now to air special movies on 19 June to mark Father’s Day
MUMBAI: English movie channel Romedy Now is all set to celebrate Father’s Day called ‘Daddy Cool’ to applaud the role that fathers play.
The channel will air movies like ‘Liar Liar’, ‘Bee Season’, ‘Chef’, ‘Nim’s Island’, ‘The Kid’ and ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding’ on 19 June, from 9 am to 9 pm.
Additionally, on the same day at 9 pm, the channel will feature the movie ‘About Time’, which is a fantasy-drama featuring Domhnall Gleeson as the central character.
When Tim Lake turns 21, his father (Bill Nighty) reveals that the men in his family can travel in time. Knowing that he can’t change what happened in the past, Tim decides to change the present and the future, trying to make the world a better place.
He decides to do all this by getting himself a girlfriend, the role of Mary, played by Rachel McAdams. However his ability to travel through time doesn’t make things easy.
The film is written and directed by Richard Curtis.