- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Romedy Now to air special movies on 19 June to mark Father’s Day
MUMBAI: English movie channel Romedy Now is all set to celebrate Father’s Day called ‘Daddy Cool’ to applaud the role that fathers play.
The channel will air movies like ‘Liar Liar’, ‘Bee Season’, ‘Chef’, ‘Nim’s Island’, ‘The Kid’ and ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding’ on 19 June, from 9 am to 9 pm.
Additionally, on the same day at 9 pm, the channel will feature the movie ‘About Time’, which is a fantasy-drama featuring Domhnall Gleeson as the central character.
When Tim Lake turns 21, his father (Bill Nighty) reveals that the men in his family can travel in time. Knowing that he can’t change what happened in the past, Tim decides to change the present and the future, trying to make the world a better place.
He decides to do all this by getting himself a girlfriend, the role of Mary, played by Rachel McAdams. However his ability to travel through time doesn’t make things easy.
The film is written and directed by Richard Curtis.