- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Romedy Now to air special movies on 19 June to mark Father’s Day
MUMBAI: English movie channel Romedy Now is all set to celebrate Father’s Day called ‘Daddy Cool’ to applaud the role that fathers play.
The channel will air movies like ‘Liar Liar’, ‘Bee Season’, ‘Chef’, ‘Nim’s Island’, ‘The Kid’ and ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding’ on 19 June, from 9 am to 9 pm.
Additionally, on the same day at 9 pm, the channel will feature the movie ‘About Time’, which is a fantasy-drama featuring Domhnall Gleeson as the central character.
When Tim Lake turns 21, his father (Bill Nighty) reveals that the men in his family can travel in time. Knowing that he can’t change what happened in the past, Tim decides to change the present and the future, trying to make the world a better place.
He decides to do all this by getting himself a girlfriend, the role of Mary, played by Rachel McAdams. However his ability to travel through time doesn’t make things easy.
The film is written and directed by Richard Curtis.