- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Romedy Now to air four movies as part of its ‘Best Friends Forever’ property
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel Romedy Now will air four movies with friendship theme as part of its property called ‘Best Friends Forever’.
The line-up on the channel will include movies like ‘Hitch’, ‘Sex and the City 2’, ‘Change-Up’ and ‘My Best Friend’s Wedding’. The movies in this property will air every Saturday at 9 pm for the entire month of August.
Starring Will Smith, ‘Hitch’ talks about a ‘Dating Guru’ that helps his clients woo the women of their dreams; however he fails at wooing his own love interest and is helped by one of his clients turned friend.
Following this romantic comedy is ‘Sex and the City 2’, a travelogue of four girlfriends, who, on a trip to Abu Dhabi, experience the supportive bond of friendship as they are working up against the pressures of life and love.
The third week of August brings the laughter roller coaster movie, ‘Change-Up’, where two friends, who secretly envy each other’s life, accidentally get an “exchange” to realize that life on the other side is not as rosy as they imagined.
The last movie of the friendship’s special month is ‘My Best Friend’s Wedding’, a sweet comedy starring Julia Roberts. It encapsulates a friend’s emotional insecurity.