- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Romedy Now to air four movies as part of its ‘Best Friends Forever’ property
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel Romedy Now will air four movies with friendship theme as part of its property called ‘Best Friends Forever’.
The line-up on the channel will include movies like ‘Hitch’, ‘Sex and the City 2’, ‘Change-Up’ and ‘My Best Friend’s Wedding’. The movies in this property will air every Saturday at 9 pm for the entire month of August.
Starring Will Smith, ‘Hitch’ talks about a ‘Dating Guru’ that helps his clients woo the women of their dreams; however he fails at wooing his own love interest and is helped by one of his clients turned friend.
Following this romantic comedy is ‘Sex and the City 2’, a travelogue of four girlfriends, who, on a trip to Abu Dhabi, experience the supportive bond of friendship as they are working up against the pressures of life and love.
The third week of August brings the laughter roller coaster movie, ‘Change-Up’, where two friends, who secretly envy each other’s life, accidentally get an “exchange” to realize that life on the other side is not as rosy as they imagined.
The last movie of the friendship’s special month is ‘My Best Friend’s Wedding’, a sweet comedy starring Julia Roberts. It encapsulates a friend’s emotional insecurity.