- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Romedy Now celebrates Valentine’s Day with movies, contest
MUMBAI: Romedy Now is celebrating Valentine’s Day with a line-up of movies starting at 9 am going on till 11 pm on 13 and 14 February.
The line-up will offer love stories like ‘Valentine’s Day’, ‘The Break-Up’, ‘A Walk to Remember’, ‘The Lucky One’, ‘Two Weeks’ Notice’ and ‘Message in a Bottle’.
Romedy Now is also running an online competition. ‘Romfie’ is the broadcaster’s own version of the ‘Selfie’. Fans of the channel can upload a picture of them along with their significant other, in order to go in the running to win an iPad each. Couples who wish to participate and stand a chance to win an iPad, must tell Romedy Now in one sentence why they and their loved one make the ‘Perfect Couple’.
Viewers can tweet their fun-loving ‘Romfie’ to @RomedyNow and include the hashtag #Romfie to go in the running to secure an iPad. Many other goodies are up for grabs such as vouchers from Café Coffee Day, Romedy Now merchandise, etc. Romedy Now’s race to find India’s ‘Perfect Couple’ is running until 14 February 2015.
Adding to the excitement of Valentine’s Day, Romedy Now is offering its viewers in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore a delectable treat. Fans of Romedy Now will be given an opportunity to indulge in a combination of drinks exclusively created for the month of love. Two flavours called ‘Beloved Blend’ and ‘Couple Coolers’ will be available to taste at select Café Coffee Day outlets. As well as this, Romedy Now has additional prizes to give away to couples.