- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Romedy Now celebrates fashion and love in Aug
MUMBAI: This month, Times Television Network’s hybrid channel Romedy Now celebrates fashionable women and love with two initiatives. While ‘Fashionistas’ focuses on fashion-fab gals, ‘Everlasting Love’ deals with undying love.
As part of ‘Fashionistas’, movies air every Friday at 11 pm. ‘Everlasting Love’ has love stories every Wednesday at 9 pm.
‘Fashionistas’: In ‘The Devil Wears Prada’, a young and naïve journalist Andrea Sachs (Anne Hathway) makes it to the big bad fashion world. ‘Sex and the City 2’ is also a part of the line-up.
Viewers can also watch Katherine Heigl work for the man of her dreams to finally be a bride instead of just the bridesmaid in ‘27 Dresses’. After the sibling rivalry, two BFFs turn into sworn enemies in ‘Bride Wars’ as their wedding date clashes. ‘Fashionistas’ is presented by Airtel Mobility and powered by Daawat.
‘Everlasting Love’: Fate intervenes for two separate individuals bringing them together in ‘The Wedding Singer’. The blockbuster ‘Titanic’ is also a part of the line-up. A recently widowed man has an affair to remember with an already-engaged Baltimore reporter atop the Empire State Building in ‘Sleepless in Seattle’.
In ‘The Wedding Date’, Debra Messing hires a complete stranger as her escort to her half-sister’s wedding. The presenting sponsor for ‘Everlasting Love’ is SMC and is powered by ‘Viber’.
The ‘Romedy of the Month’, meanwhile, is ‘America’s Sweethearts’. It airs on 23 August at 9 pm.