- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Romedy Now celebrates fashion and love in Aug
MUMBAI: This month, Times Television Network’s hybrid channel Romedy Now celebrates fashionable women and love with two initiatives. While ‘Fashionistas’ focuses on fashion-fab gals, ‘Everlasting Love’ deals with undying love.
As part of ‘Fashionistas’, movies air every Friday at 11 pm. ‘Everlasting Love’ has love stories every Wednesday at 9 pm.
‘Fashionistas’: In ‘The Devil Wears Prada’, a young and naïve journalist Andrea Sachs (Anne Hathway) makes it to the big bad fashion world. ‘Sex and the City 2’ is also a part of the line-up.
Viewers can also watch Katherine Heigl work for the man of her dreams to finally be a bride instead of just the bridesmaid in ‘27 Dresses’. After the sibling rivalry, two BFFs turn into sworn enemies in ‘Bride Wars’ as their wedding date clashes. ‘Fashionistas’ is presented by Airtel Mobility and powered by Daawat.
‘Everlasting Love’: Fate intervenes for two separate individuals bringing them together in ‘The Wedding Singer’. The blockbuster ‘Titanic’ is also a part of the line-up. A recently widowed man has an affair to remember with an already-engaged Baltimore reporter atop the Empire State Building in ‘Sleepless in Seattle’.
In ‘The Wedding Date’, Debra Messing hires a complete stranger as her escort to her half-sister’s wedding. The presenting sponsor for ‘Everlasting Love’ is SMC and is powered by ‘Viber’.
The ‘Romedy of the Month’, meanwhile, is ‘America’s Sweethearts’. It airs on 23 August at 9 pm.