- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Rohit Bhandari to head English channels at Turner International India
MUMBAI: Turner International India has appointed Rohit Bhandari as senior director and network head for its English entertainment portfolio. This includes HBO and WB in South Asia.
Bhandari will report to Turner senior vice president and managing director for South Asia Siddharth Jain.
Bhandari will be responsible for the growth strategy, planning and execution of all network functions including content acquisition, communications, marketing and brand building.
Commenting on the appointment Jain said, “We are pleased to have Rohit on board in this key position as we continue to grow our leadership in the English entertainment genre. With his well-established expertise and industry experience, I am confident he will help us build upon our success in the India and South Asia region.”
Bhandari will be based at Turner’s office in Mumbai. He comes with over two decades of experience in television and advertising including overseeing business operations for AXN and Animax in India, as well as advertising sales in both India and Singapore.
He previously led the media and entertainment vertical at Sahara India Capsac Limited.