- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Rogers to deliver live pay-per-view coverage of ICC WC
MUMBAI: Canadian pay TV operator Rogers has said that it will deliver live pay-per-view coverage of the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup. Bell, MTS, SaskTel, Shaw/Shaw Direct and TELUS subscribers can also enjoy access to pay-per-view coverage of the tournament.
As the exclusive national distributor, Rogers delivers all 49 matches, including the semifinals and final matches, live from Australia and New Zealand.
Canadian fans without a pay-per-view subscription can watch the clash of two cricket giants as Pakistan meets the defending champion India on 14 February on OMNI.2.
Beginning 7 February, cricket fans can catch the latest news and results with ‘Rogers Top Tier Cricket’, a new weekly interactive highlight show. Host and cricket analyst Josh Mclean delivers up-to-the-minute tournament analysis every Saturday afternoon on OMNI.2 and Rogers TV.
Fans without a pay-per-view subscription can watch the action online and on their mobile devices on getcricket.ca.
The 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup kicks off on 13 February and continues through to the final match on 28 March.