- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Rishtey Cineplex wins gold at 2017 PromaxBDA Global Awards
MUMBAI: Viacom18’s Hindi movie channel Rishtey Cineplex has won a gold for on-air branding at the recently held 2017 PromaxBDA Global Excellence Promotion, Marketing and Design Awards.
The channel won the award in the category of Total Package Channel Image – On-Air Only (Art Direction & Design). The design objective of Rishtey Cineplex was to create an active yet non-intrusive branding. Created in collaboration with New Zealand-based visual artist and designer David Frearson, the branding and communication stood out due to its simplicity and beauty of the idea.
This win makes Viacom18 the only broadcaster to have attained this honour since 2009.
In all, Viacom18 has bagged seven awards—three golds, three silvers and bronze:
- Total Package Channel Image Branding – On-Air Only (Art Direction & Design)
Gold: Rishtey Cineplex
- Clip Based Comedy Promo
Gold: Comedy Central – Troy & Abed
- In-house Programme Campaign
Silver: Comedy Central – Friends in 2016
- 3D Promotional or Sales Kit
Gold: VH1 Umbrella
Silver: Comedy Central Umbrella
Bronze: Comedy Central Annual diary
- Press Kit
Silver: Comedy Central Diary 2016
PromaxBDA is a global community, linking 70 countries, of marketers and creative minds from the media and entertainment industry who strive to drive and celebrate excellence while providing an outstanding platform for networking.