- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Rishtey Cineplex sees gain in Week 48
MUMBAI: The top four positions in the urban + rural HSM remained unchanged, with Rishtey Cineplex entering the top 5, pushing Star Utsav Movies out of the table.
Sony Max, Zee Cinema and Sony Wah continued to be the top three channels.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
According to BARC India ratings for Week 48, Rishtey Cineplex had three films in top 5 and Zee Cinema had two.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Movies OK snatched the fourth position from &Pictures, which was down to fifth position.
Sony Max, Zee Cinema and Star Gold continued to be the top three channels.
Top movies in Urban HSM
Zee Cinema had three films in top 5, with Sony Max and Star Gold having one each.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Rishtey Cineplex entered the top 4 by grabbing the fourth position. Sony Max was pushed to the fourth position.
The top 3 remained unchanged with Sony Wah leading the pack.
Top movies in Rural HSM
Rishtey Cineplex had three films in top 5 while Sony Wah had two.