- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Rishtey Cineplex makes it to top 5 in Urban+Rural HSM
MUMBAI: Rishtey Cineplex made it to the top five Hindi movie channels in urban and rural Hindi-speaking markets (HSM) combined while Zee Anmol Cinema was squeezed out.
The top three remained unchanged, led by Sony Max. Sibling channel Sony Wah followed and then Zee Cinema.
Star Gold retained its fifth position, according to BARC data for the week ended 23 December.
Top 5 movies in Urban+Rural HSM
Sony Max had only ‘The Return of Rebel’ on the charts. The rest of the positions were taken away by Rishter Cineplex.
Top 5 Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
Sony Wah entered the top five list of Hindi movie channels in the urban HSM while &Pictures dropped off the table, according to BARC data for the week ended 23 December.
Movies OK climbed up a step to occupy the fourth spot. The top three spots remained unaltered, with Sony Max leading the pack, followed by Zee Cinema and then Star Gold.
Top 5 movies in Urban HSM
Sony Max dominated the charts with the first top four films of the week. ‘The Return of Rebel’ was Week 51’s most-watched movie, followed by ‘PK’.
Zee Cinema had one if its airings in the fifth place.
Top 5 Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Rishtey Cineplex climbed to the second spot, improving its prior week rank of No. 5.
Zee Anmol Cinema, Star Utsav Movies and Sony Max dropped a rank each to occupy the third, fourth and fifth positions respectively.
Sony Wah retained its No. 1 status, according to BARC data for the week ended 23 December.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
Rishtey Cineplex dominated the top five movie list. In the trailing week, Sony Wah had four of its screenings in the top five.