- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Rishtey Cineplex climbs to No. 3 in Wk 13
MUMBAI: Rishtey Cineplex replaced Star Gold at No. 3 in Week 13 for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
Zee Anmol Cinema replaced Star Utsav Movies at the fifth place, according to BARC data for the week ended 31 March.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ was once again the top-rated movie in the U+R HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee Cinema pipped Star Gold to bag the No. 2 spot.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘MS Dhoni’ was the most-watched film in urban HSM as well.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Zee Anmol Cinema improved its viewership to emerge as the No. 2 channel in rural HSM. Rishtey Cinemplex gained in viewership to end at the third place, while Star Utsav Movies shed viewership, leading to its fall to the fourth position.
Top movie channels in Rural HSM
‘Karan Arjun’ was the most-watched film of the week in rural HSM.