- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Rishtey Cineplex climbs to No. 3 in Wk 13
MUMBAI: Rishtey Cineplex replaced Star Gold at No. 3 in Week 13 for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
Zee Anmol Cinema replaced Star Utsav Movies at the fifth place, according to BARC data for the week ended 31 March.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ was once again the top-rated movie in the U+R HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee Cinema pipped Star Gold to bag the No. 2 spot.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘MS Dhoni’ was the most-watched film in urban HSM as well.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Zee Anmol Cinema improved its viewership to emerge as the No. 2 channel in rural HSM. Rishtey Cinemplex gained in viewership to end at the third place, while Star Utsav Movies shed viewership, leading to its fall to the fourth position.
Top movie channels in Rural HSM
‘Karan Arjun’ was the most-watched film of the week in rural HSM.