- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Rishtey Cineplex climbs to No. 3 in Wk 13
MUMBAI: Rishtey Cineplex replaced Star Gold at No. 3 in Week 13 for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
Zee Anmol Cinema replaced Star Utsav Movies at the fifth place, according to BARC data for the week ended 31 March.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ was once again the top-rated movie in the U+R HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee Cinema pipped Star Gold to bag the No. 2 spot.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘MS Dhoni’ was the most-watched film in urban HSM as well.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Zee Anmol Cinema improved its viewership to emerge as the No. 2 channel in rural HSM. Rishtey Cinemplex gained in viewership to end at the third place, while Star Utsav Movies shed viewership, leading to its fall to the fourth position.
Top movie channels in Rural HSM
‘Karan Arjun’ was the most-watched film of the week in rural HSM.