- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Rishtey Cineplex climbs to No. 2 in Week 27
MUMBAI: Rishtey Cineplex jumped to the No. 2 slot in the Hindi news genre in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), as per BARC India data for Week 27.
Last week’s No. 2 channel Sony Wah fell to No. 5. Sony Max, Star Gold and Zee Cinema held on to their positions.
Top movies in U+R HSM
Rishtey Cineplex had two movies in the top 5 programme list, with ‘Dangerous Khiladi 3’ being the most-watched movie of the week.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Rishtey Cineplex overtook Sony Wah to grab the top spot.
Both Sony Wah and Zee Anmol Cinema slid by a ranking to No. 2 and 3 respectively.
Star Utsav Movies fell to No. 5 while Sony Max jumped to No. 4.
Top movies in Rural HSM
Rishtey Cineplex had four movies in the top 5 in rural HSM with ‘Dangerous Khiladi 3’ at the top.
Top Hindi movies in Urban HSM
The Urban HSM rankings remained unchanged.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘Shivlinga’ topped the movie chart in urban HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 7 July.