- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Rishtey Cineplex climbs to No. 2 in Week 27
MUMBAI: Rishtey Cineplex jumped to the No. 2 slot in the Hindi news genre in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), as per BARC India data for Week 27.
Last week’s No. 2 channel Sony Wah fell to No. 5. Sony Max, Star Gold and Zee Cinema held on to their positions.
Top movies in U+R HSM
Rishtey Cineplex had two movies in the top 5 programme list, with ‘Dangerous Khiladi 3’ being the most-watched movie of the week.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Rishtey Cineplex overtook Sony Wah to grab the top spot.
Both Sony Wah and Zee Anmol Cinema slid by a ranking to No. 2 and 3 respectively.
Star Utsav Movies fell to No. 5 while Sony Max jumped to No. 4.
Top movies in Rural HSM
Rishtey Cineplex had four movies in the top 5 in rural HSM with ‘Dangerous Khiladi 3’ at the top.
Top Hindi movies in Urban HSM
The Urban HSM rankings remained unchanged.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘Shivlinga’ topped the movie chart in urban HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 7 July.