- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
Colors Kannada is beefing up its primetime slot with the launch of three new shows—’Super Minute 2′, ‘Om Shakti Om Shanti’ and ‘Manedevru’.
Zee Talkies has launched ‘Talkies Lighthouse’, which will provide an ecosystem for talented film and short filmmakers.
Bomanbridge Media, a Singapore-based content distribution and production agency, announced a renewal deal with Zee Tamil for the second season of the format ‘DNA.’
The Kannada GEC space will see a new player compete for a share in the Rs 800-crore ad market. Kalki Kannada is the first channel to be launched by White Horse Network Services.
Asianet has launched a non-fiction game show titled ‘Fastest Family First’ that tests not just the participant’s knowledge but their partners’ as well.