- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Zee Talkies has launched ‘Talkies Lighthouse’, which will provide an ecosystem for talented film and short filmmakers.
Bomanbridge Media, a Singapore-based content distribution and production agency, announced a renewal deal with Zee Tamil for the second season of the format ‘DNA.’
The Kannada GEC space will see a new player compete for a share in the Rs 800-crore ad market. Kalki Kannada is the first channel to be launched by White Horse Network Services.
Asianet has launched a non-fiction game show titled ‘Fastest Family First’ that tests not just the participant’s knowledge but their partners’ as well.
Big Magic Ganga has charted out a strategy to regain its numbers and bounce back on the ratings chart.
Sun TV Network has formed a committee to examine the buyback proposal and other options.
Sun TV is exploring a change in its business model in non-Tamil markets. Starting with Andhra, where it owns Telugu GEC Gemini TV, the company is planning to start commissioned programming to fortify its presence. It could also up ad rates in the GECs, while increasing volume growth for the non-GECs.