- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Big Magic Ganga has charted out a strategy to regain its numbers and bounce back on the ratings chart.
Sun TV Network has formed a committee to examine the buyback proposal and other options.
Sun TV is exploring a change in its business model in non-Tamil markets. Starting with Andhra, where it owns Telugu GEC Gemini TV, the company is planning to start commissioned programming to fortify its presence. It could also up ad rates in the GECs, while increasing volume growth for the non-GECs.
HD Kannada news channel BTV News has assigned its ad sales duties to independent media consulting, marketing and advertising company Aidem Ventures.
ZEEL has changed the name of its Tamil GEC from Zee Tamizh to Zee Tamil.
Sun TV reported 16% ad revenue growth in Q2, mainly due to better inventory utilisation. Subscription revenue grew 10.1%.