- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Colors Gujarati is launching a travelogue-cum-food show called ‘Food Thi Gujarati’ today. The show will air from Monday to Saturday at 7 pm.
Colors Kannada is beefing up its primetime slot with the launch of three new shows—’Super Minute 2′, ‘Om Shakti Om Shanti’ and ‘Manedevru’.
Zee Talkies has launched ‘Talkies Lighthouse’, which will provide an ecosystem for talented film and short filmmakers.
Bomanbridge Media, a Singapore-based content distribution and production agency, announced a renewal deal with Zee Tamil for the second season of the format ‘DNA.’
The Kannada GEC space will see a new player compete for a share in the Rs 800-crore ad market. Kalki Kannada is the first channel to be launched by White Horse Network Services.