- OnePlus 5 to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, first smartphone in India
- Apple TV updates Twitter with live 360 degree videos feature
- Infosys Ltd announces its new strategy to hire and train 10,000 American workers over the next two years.
- Uber will roll-out new feature in India, enabling users to unlock custom Snapchat filters
- Hollywood star Brad Pitt visits India to promote his Netflix release 'War Machine’
- Wolrd Organisation UN denies Pakistan’s claim that Indian troops targeted UN vehicle near LoCs
- Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court grants bail to five accused in coal case against Naveen Jindal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi stresses on reducing dependence on other countries for getting medical equipment, to make treatment affordable for people
- Devendra Fadnavis chopper crash lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM and team escapes unhurt
Marathi GEC Zee Marathi will air ‘Naktichya Lagnala Yaycha Ha’ from 18 January.
Madras High Court has restrained Raj TV Network from using or communicating the sound recordings and images owned and controlled by Sony Music Entertainment India.
Bhojpuri entertainment channel Big Ganga is launching three new shows—‘Litti-Chokha’, ‘Buddha’ and ‘Biraha’—in the month of January.
Saluting the grit and strength of women, Colors Bangla is all set to premiere a new version of ‘Rojgere Ginni’ from 6 February every Monday at 5.30 pm.
Colors Marathi will launch ‘Sakhya Re’ and non-fiction show ‘2MAD: Maharashtracha Assal Dance 2’ in January.