- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
Asianet USA ends partnership with GlobeCast World TV to team up with Dish Network.
West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee announces take-over of scam tainted Saradha Group channels, Tara Muzik and Tara Newz, with immediate effect.
Mathrubhumi News to give competition to Manorama News; the Group to also launch a music channel in Feb.
Broadcaster majors Star India and ZEEL set to lock horns again in Bengal market with the launch of Jalsha Movies.
ABP Group to close down Bengali GEC Sananda TV on 7 Nov 2012; terminates sale MoU with NVD Solar.
Zee Bangla Cinema to complement ZEEL’s Bengali GEC Zee Bangla; the channel boasts of a library of 400 titles
Asianet Communications expands bouquet with Malayalam movie channel Asianet Movies; to launch on 15 July.
TRAI invokes Cable Television Networks Regulation Act 1995 to cap ad duration on TV channels to 12 minutes in a clock hour.