- IPL: ED issues show cause notice to KKR co-owners Shah Rukh Khan, Juhi Chawla
- India plans to seal international border with Pak, Bangladesh: Rajnath
- Gaikwad should apologise for his unaccepted behaviour: Politicos
- Doctors' strike ends after Bombay HC ultimatum
- Action on slaughterhouses: Yogi Adityanath govt enforcing laws that existed for years but nobody cared
- Aadhaar verification process for phones to start soon; task to cost Rs 1000 crore for telcos
- Kawasaki-Bajaj end India alliance of 8 years
Discovery goes in for a refresh tomorrow 1 October with a new look, new shows.
Jalsha Movies acquires exclusive broadcast rights for two football events—the Calcutta Football League and IFA Shield Tournament.
Star India launches Suvarna Plus to consolidate its position in Kannada market.
Asianet USA ends partnership with GlobeCast World TV to team up with Dish Network.
West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee announces take-over of scam tainted Saradha Group channels, Tara Muzik and Tara Newz, with immediate effect.
Mathrubhumi News to give competition to Manorama News; the Group to also launch a music channel in Feb.
Broadcaster majors Star India and ZEEL set to lock horns again in Bengal market with the launch of Jalsha Movies.
ABP Group to close down Bengali GEC Sananda TV on 7 Nov 2012; terminates sale MoU with NVD Solar.