- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Hearing the petition filed by Maa TV against TRAI’s regulation, the Delhi High Court observed that the cap on advertisements is a ‘reasonable exercise’. The bench also said that even the permitted 12 minutes of advertising during a one-hour programming is ‘ridiculous’. HC, however, gave interim relief to Maa TV till next hearing on 13 March.
Star’s big investments will be in sports, digital and improving the quality of content across its portfolio of entertainment channels. New channel launches will not be the area of attention. But HD channels will make their appearance. In an interview with TVP, Sanjay Gupta talks about Star’s businesses across verticals and the company’s growth plans.
Starting 24 February, Zee Tamizh will re-telecast ‘Anandham’, one of the most popular daily soaps of Sun TV, which ran from November 2003 till February 2009 on the most popular Tamil channel.
In a bid to woo younger audiences, Zee 24 Taas has unveiled its new look today, complete with a new tagline and logo. The new tagline is ‘Raha Ek Paul Pudhe’.