- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
The media & entertainment industry in South India is poised to grow at a CAGR of 16%, according to a Deloitte-FICCI report; this is going to be led the popularity of vernacular content among the region’s populace and the evolving ecosystem.
After a dubbed Bengali and Tamil versions, the Kauravas and Pandavas will talk in Marathi soon; Life OK’s Mahadev to also air on Star Pravah.
In a bid to attract younger audiences, Star India’s Vijay TV launches dubbed version of “Mahabharata” in its primetime slot.
UF Group’s Channel UFX signs on Aidem Ventures to handle its ad sales. The youth entertainment and music channel caters to the South Indian market.
Discovery goes in for a refresh tomorrow 1 October with a new look, new shows.
Jalsha Movies acquires exclusive broadcast rights for two football events—the Calcutta Football League and IFA Shield Tournament.