- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
Zee Tamizh can be subscribed as a standalone channel at $6.42 (including GST) per month, or as part of StarHub’s newest pack, Thangam Migai Pack, at $21.90.
‘Kon Hoeel Marathi Crorepati 2’, the second season of Marathi version of KBC, will debut on 13 Jan with prize money of Rs 2 crore; to air Monday-Tuesday from 9-10.30 pm.
Tough market conditions pushes Sun TV Network’s second-quarter ad revenue down by 4.5% to Rs 2.34 bn while net profit gets support from higher other income. Ad inventory is not fully consumed as rates are upped. Revenue of Rs 54.2 mn and a cost of Rs 85.1 mn is booked in the quarter from its Hyderabad IPL franchise