- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Red FM associates with SunRisers Hyderabad as principal sponsor
MUMBAI: Radio network Red FM has associated with the IPL team SunRisers Hyderabad as the principal sponsor and official radio partner for the second year in a row.
Beginning with their first match in the tournament, SunRisers Hyderabad team members led by Shikhar Dhawan will sport a Red FM logo on their jersey at the front. Additionally, the radio network will bring its saliency to the field with various on-ground activations.
Red FM COO Nisha Narayanan said, “We are excited to have associated with SunRisers Hyderabad again. Cricket being the biggest religion in the country, makes for good connect between Red FM and our listeners. We have planned an extensive multi-media campaign to promote them, with special focus on digital and social media.”
Taking its association to a different level this year, the network has planned various branding activities across platforms to garner visibility, which include perimeter boards, stadium concourse branding, in-stadia big screen advertising, spectator stands and seats among others.
SunRisers Hyderabad CEO K. Shanmugam added, “We are glad to have Red FM on board as the principal sponsor for the second year in a row. Considering the strong network strength of Red, we are sure that they will bring immense value to this association.”
The stations will also run various contests online and on-air during the cricketing season and the winners of these competitions stand a chance to win the official merchandise of the team.
Apart from that, Red FM will also distribute tickets for the home turf at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad.