- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
RecordTV launches AI-based conversational bot Blaze in India
MUMBAI: RecordTV, which claims to be the world’s first legal internet-based digital video recorder, has launched Blaze in India.
Blaze is an AI-based conversational bot that searches the web for the hottest news, videos, tweets and delivers stories and anything that is trending right to users’ Facebook Messenger.
This bot acts as a personal news buddy that provides latest trends in the country—whether top stories, cricket, Bollywood or international news—to its consumers without consuming any additional space in a smartphone.
Blaze claims to integrate news and entertainment—two traditionally distinct categories—in a way that has never been done before on a technology platform.
This bot also helps stomp out fake news from the real ones as it is a human-enhanced AI. Blaze manually goes through thousands of news and white-listed sources, filtering the reliable ones using this technology.
Talking about the introduction of Blaze to India, Blaze CEO Carlos Fernandes said, “Most people use up to 85% most of their time on barely three apps, and one of those apps are messaging. We deliver the convenience of the most trending information delivered to you in your Facebook Messenger. That, combined with the democratisation of satire through our ‘Create a Blaze’ feature, gives you unprecedented authenticity, combined with the pure, unadulterated news and trending information.”