- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Real estate channel Spin TV launches, outsources ad sales to Nilesh Thakkar
MUMBAI: Hindi real-estate channel Spin TV (Search Property Intelligently) has soft-launched in Maharashtra and Gujarat and will travel to the Middle East on 1 March.
Media executive turned entrepreneur Nilesh Thakkar’s consulting firm The Real Media People (TRMP), which has been helping real estate developers in sales and marketing, has bagged the mandate to look after the marketing and ad sales functions of the channel.
“Today, TRMP has completed one year of operations and as envisaged, we are now going one step ahead. Now, we are officially appointed as sales and marketing partner of upcoming 24-hour real estate TV channel in Hindi, Spin TV,” Thakkar told TelevisionPost.com.
The channel is promoted by Optimus Media Network managing director Manish Ranch.
On the focus on the real-estate sector, he said that the sector is not fully explored and that there is a need gap. TRMP also helps in strengthening the marketing campaigns for real-estate projects.
The company also lobbies with investors and finds stakeholders for projects of its clients. It has collaborated with several media people to help real-estate players find funds for various projects.
“We started with 30 top media executives and today we have over 105. We did a volume of Rs 94 crore (Rs 940 million) in one year. Next year, the aim is to make this Rs 150 crore (Rs 1.50 billion) with 50 additional investors,” Thakkar said.
TRMP deals with big builders including Rustomjee, Sheth Creators, DB Reality, Kalpataru, Ekta, Bhoomi, Laxmi (Rustomjee JV) and Hub Town.