- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Ratings highlights: Zee TV jumps back to No. 2 in Week 9
MUMBAI: Hindi general entertainment channel Zee TV has jumped back to No. 2 once again, pipping Colors to the ratings chart in the week ended 28 February.
With the addition of 24 GVM (gross television viewership in millions), Zee TV was the biggest gainer in Week 9 of 2015.
Meanwhile, Colors, SAB, and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) have seen fall in viewership as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus was at the top with 638 GVM, up from 636 GVM last week.
Zee TV was at No. 2 with 442 GVM, up from 418 GVM.
Colors slips to No. 3 with 419 GVM, down from 444 GVM last week.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 312 GVM, down from 316 GVM.
SAB was at No. 5 with 265 GVM, down from 286 GVM in the previous week.
SET was at No. 6 with 235 GVM, down from 254 GVM in the previous week.
Sony Pal was at No. 7 with 38 GVM, marginally down from 39 GVM.
Zindagi was at No. 8 with 20 GVM, down from 22 GVM.
Sahara One was at No. 9 with 9 GVM, down from 10 GVM.
Epic was at No. 10 with 7 GVM, same as previous week.