- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Ratings highlights: Zee TV jumps back to No. 2 in Week 9
MUMBAI: Hindi general entertainment channel Zee TV has jumped back to No. 2 once again, pipping Colors to the ratings chart in the week ended 28 February.
With the addition of 24 GVM (gross television viewership in millions), Zee TV was the biggest gainer in Week 9 of 2015.
Meanwhile, Colors, SAB, and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) have seen fall in viewership as per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus was at the top with 638 GVM, up from 636 GVM last week.
Zee TV was at No. 2 with 442 GVM, up from 418 GVM.
Colors slips to No. 3 with 419 GVM, down from 444 GVM last week.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 312 GVM, down from 316 GVM.
SAB was at No. 5 with 265 GVM, down from 286 GVM in the previous week.
SET was at No. 6 with 235 GVM, down from 254 GVM in the previous week.
Sony Pal was at No. 7 with 38 GVM, marginally down from 39 GVM.
Zindagi was at No. 8 with 20 GVM, down from 22 GVM.
Sahara One was at No. 9 with 9 GVM, down from 10 GVM.
Epic was at No. 10 with 7 GVM, same as previous week.