- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Ratings highlights: Zee TV, Colors see major drop in viewership in Week 18
MUMBAI: The Hindi general entertainment genre has seen yet another week of drop in overall viewership, with the two leading GECs Zee TV and Colors losing 36 million and 27 million GVMs (gross television viewership in million) respectively in the week ended 3 May.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets, Star Plus, Life OK and SAB were the three channels that managed to gain marginal viewership during the week.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus sat on top with 746 million GVMs, slightly higher than 743 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 409 million, down from 445 million.
Colors was at No. 3 with 396 million, down from 423 million.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 360 million, up from 350 million.
SET was No. 5 with 291 million, down from 297 million.
SAB was at the 6th with 267 million, up from 260 million.
Await detailed report…