- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Ratings highlights: Zee TV, Colors see major drop in viewership in Week 18
MUMBAI: The Hindi general entertainment genre has seen yet another week of drop in overall viewership, with the two leading GECs Zee TV and Colors losing 36 million and 27 million GVMs (gross television viewership in million) respectively in the week ended 3 May.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets, Star Plus, Life OK and SAB were the three channels that managed to gain marginal viewership during the week.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus sat on top with 746 million GVMs, slightly higher than 743 million in the trailing week.
Zee TV was No. 2 with 409 million, down from 445 million.
Colors was at No. 3 with 396 million, down from 423 million.
Life OK was at No. 4 with 360 million, up from 350 million.
SET was No. 5 with 291 million, down from 297 million.
SAB was at the 6th with 267 million, up from 260 million.
Await detailed report…