- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Ratings highlights: Zee TV back at No. 2 in Week 7 of 2015
MUMBAI: After a week, Zee TV creeps back to No. 2. In a shuffle at the top, Colors takes the third spot in the Hindi GEC hierarchy.
While Colors saw a drop of 20 GVMs (gross television viewership in million) in the week ended 14 February, Zee TV fell by just 3 GVMs.
As per TAM data (sourced from subscribers) for the Hindi-speaking markets for Week 7 of 2015, Life OK and Sony Entertainment Television (SET) were the only two channels in the genre to witness a gain.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus was at the top with 623 GVMs, down from 645 GVMs last week.
Zee TV was at No. 2 with 448 GVMs, down from 451 GVMs.
Colors slips to No. 3 with 434 GVMs, down from 454 GVMs last week.
Life OK was back at No. 4 with 330 GVMs, up from 310 GVMs.
SAB was at No. 5 with 285 GVMs, down from 294 GVMs in the previous week.
SET was at No. 6 with 253 GVMs, up from 236 GVMs in the previous week.
Sony Pal was at No. 7 with 25 GVMs, down from 26 GVMs.
Zindagi was at No. 8 with 17 GVMs, down from 18 GVMs.
Sahara One was at No. 9 with 9 GVMs, down from 10 GVMs.
Epic was at No. 10 with 8.9 GVMs, up from 7.7 in the previous week.